The BB2C Career Mentor program matches local volunteers with middle and high school students. The goal of the Mentor program is to help students develop decision-making skills that will aid them throughout the rest of their school years and will help them choose a career path that fits their needs and interest. We are looking for mentors that can dedicate one-hour a week during the 2017-2018 school year.
Businesses & Organizations Supported the Creation of this Program
To become a Career Mentor
- Participate in one-day of training.
- Will need to become School Board Approved Volunteers.
- Dedicate 1-hour each week during the school year.
- Attend quarterly check-in meetings during each school year to support progress
- August 7th, 2017 - Marietta School Board Office - 111 Academy Drive, Marietta
- August 9th, 2017 - Warren School Board Office - 220 Sweetapple Road, Vincent
- August 15th, 2017 - Beverly-Waterford Fire Department - 4th Street Beverly
For More Information and to Get Registered
- Mentor Coordinator - Warren & Fort Frye
- Barb Schafer - 740.678.2366 x121 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mentor Coordinator - Marietta
- Geoff Schenkel - 740.525.3324 - email@example.com
- BB2C Coordinator
- Tonya Davis - 304.482.1366 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- BB2C Director
- Tasha Werry = 740.374.6500 x8017 - email@example.com